Fast Relief for Seasonal Sufferers
Nanoemulsified Hista-Aid – Liposomal Vitamin C, Quercetin + Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Flavonoids to Help Maintain Healthy Histamine Levels – Detox + Immune Support (1.7oz / 50ml)
Hista-Aid™ is an innovative formula that provides powerful support for seasonal allergy sufferers and helps reduce high histamine levels.
Exposure to environmental allergens can trigger the release of histamine from immune cells, causing symptoms such as itchy eyes and rhinitis. Gut dysbiosis may also elevate histamine, triggering food sensitivities, brain fog, and fatigue. The ingredients in Hista-Aid™ reduce inflammation and assist histamine detoxification, alleviating the effects of histamine excess.
Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that dampens inflammation without compromising the immune system’s protective action. It supports the activity of diamine oxidase (DAO), an enzyme that metabolizes food-based histamine in the gut.
Quercetin dihydrate – Quercetin is a flavonoid that inhibits histamine production by mast cells and reduces IgE production in response to allergens.
Luteolin – Luteolin inhibits histamine release from mast cells and curbs the production of inflammatory mediators, such as TNF and reactive oxygen species.
DIM – Diindolylmethane (DIM) activates Nrf2, the body’s master antioxidant switch, orchestrating antioxidant defenses while downregulating the expression of inflammatory genes.
Liposomal delivery systems have been found to significantly enhance the bioavailability of quercetin, luteolin, and vitamin C. Our formula delivers these ingredients in small, stable, bioavailable liposomes, offering rapid relief from histamine overload.
- This elegant formula can provide support for seasonal sufferers through an innovative blend of flavonoids, Vitamin C and Diindolylmethane (DIM).*
- Can help inhibit excess histamine release, support the body’s own antioxidant switch, and assist the body’s ability to break down histamine.*
- Because uptake of the molecules in this formula can be limited by digestive breakdown, Hista-Aid uses an advanced phospholipid delivery systems to deliver core ingredients more efficiently.*
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.