Promote optimal skin health, nourishment, and rejuvenation with Systemic Formulas live and active probiotic serum.
Derma Colonizer is an innovative breakthrough in product formulation by presenting the body with truly viable cultures.
Optimize Skin Health
The bacteria that inhabit human skin are found to serve hundreds, if not thousands, of beneficial activities including help with healing wounds, informing cell receptors to initiate cellular activities, and serving as a front-line immune system that provides protection and immune modulation regarding the myriad of pathogens that seek entrance to the body. Derma Colonizer is an innovative breakthrough in product formulation by presenting the body with truly viable cultures.
Probiotics for internal use have dominated scientific research; but all along there has been significant research on probiotic species that support skin health. The challenge of topical probiotics is to keep them alive long enough to get them to the consumer. The viability challenge has been successfully met by MyByome’s pioneering research team, under the guidance of Dr. Shayne Morris. These species, in their oil base, remain viable and thus can help re-introduce beneficial species for overall skin health.
Developed by Dr. Shayne Morris as part of his on-going laboratory experiments regarding the viability of skin-supportive microbes and their utilization of fatty acids as part of their normal life cycles.
• Support normal skin microbiome
• Skin comfort regarding occasional rashes
• Skin comfort regarding occasional itches
• Occasional diaper rash comfort
• Comfort regarding exanthems
• Support normal gut-skin-brain microbial axis
• Support of skin microbiome species diversity
• Lactobacillus salivarius LS-01 - Studies show L. salivarius is associated with a significant improvement of clinical Atopic Dermatitis. Putatively modulating Th1/Th2 cytokine profiles is considered an important adjunctive therapy in the treatment of adult or childhood AD.
• Bifidobacterium infantis - A valuable species often in short supply in adults’ G.I. tracts. Makes nascent B vitamins, helps regulate intestinal terrain, and helps digest milk products.
• Roseomonas mucosa - Early clinical studies suggest that topical application of commensal organisms (i.e. Staphylococcus hominis or Roseomonas mucosa) reduces AD severity, which supports an important role for commensals in decreasing S. aureus colonization in patients.
• Staphylococcus epidermidis - As a key microbe in healthy skin microbiota, S. epidermidis plays an important role in regulating skin microbiota through production of bacteriocins (natural inhibitors of other organisms). This is the first probiotic to offer S. epidermidis.
• Lactobacillus paracasei - Science reports that this species produces biosurfactants which can interrupt pathogenic biofilm adherence to tissues.
• Bacillus licheniformis - A soil-based, gram-positive probiotic species famous for producing beneficial enzymes. Has detergent qualities and can help ‘digest’ dirt and grime. As a component of the oral microbiome, it helps prevent teeth-cavities.
• Staphylococcus xylosus - Another important part of our normal flora, S. xylosus helps maintain a healthy diversity on our skin. Skin bacteria such as Rothia nasimurium, S. aureus, S. lentus, and S. xylosus are also able to increase skin IL-17A+ T cells.
• Jojoba Oil - A rich source of whole spectrum Vitamin E and B Complex.
• Borage Oil - A very rich source of essential GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), with a long history of supporting normal skin health.
• Hemp Oil - A source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids including GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), and has an established reputation for supporting smooth skin.
• Kukui Oil - A natural moisturizer used by the Hawaiians for hundreds of years, and is touted to support normal wound healing; a rich source of antioxidants.
• Ceramides - The main lipid classes present in the skin matrix. Topical ceramides restore the altered skin barrier in dermatitis.
• Topical Isoleucine - Stimulates skin production of AMP, plus potentiates the functional activities of β-defensin.
• Marula Oil - A source of Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids famous for nourishing the skin. Cited to help normal preservation of transepidermal water migration - thus an excellent moisturizer.
• Perilla Oil - Contains a special, essential fatty acid, n-3 linolenic acid that plays a major role in regulating normal inflammation processes in the skin. Also a source of the Omega-3 essential fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
• Grape Seed Oil - Supports skin health via its rich array of phyto-antioxidants and whole Vitamin E Complex. Often used in hair products for its effectiveness in nourishing hair and may assist in blocking the unwanted effects of DHT - a hormone that causes hair loss.
• Sea Buckthorn Oil - Contains 190 nutrients including the rare Omega-7 fatty acid. A terrific cleanser and exfoliator of dead skin cells. Cited to help normal healing processes regarding sunburn and wounds.
• Coconut Oil (Tree Nut) - A source of medium chain triglycerides - a type of saturated fat that supports skin tone.