We have combined seventeen ideas for fast healthy meals when you are on the run. So, when you don't feel like cooking remember to turn to these ideas for a quick healthy solution.
- Naked organic turkey wraps, loaded with lettuce, onion, and olives, hummus and/or mustard.
- Free-range organic scrambled eggs, loaded with sauteed onion, mushroom, bell pepper, dark leafy greens, salsa, chopped turkey bacon, and cracked pepper.
- Loaded dark leafy green salad (chard, spinach, kale, red leaf, or romaine), with cucumber, celery, riced cauliflower, broccoli, red onion, olives, boiled egg (or left over protein), olive oil dressing, and cracked pepper.
- Free-range boiled egg salad with vegenaise or avocado oil mayo, mustard, onion, chopped romaine, and cracked pepper. Eat on a couple rice crackers, celery, or inside of a lettuce leaf.
- Wild-caught tuna salad with vegenaise or avocado oil mayo, chopped bubbies pickles, and cracked pepper. Eat on sliced cucumber, radish, celery, lettuce leaf, or on a couple rice crackers.
- Raw sliced radish, cucumber, celery, bell pepper, or sweet potato chips with hummus
- Almond butter with ½ banana or granny smith apple or almond butter with celery
- Raw/organic/or sprouted mixed nuts with unsweetened raisins and coconut flakes
2-3 Free-range hard-boiled eggs with pink Himalayan sea salt and pepper, or hot sauce
- Organic (or 100% grass-fed whey) protein shake with a handful of mixed nuts or a half piece of fruit.
- ½ cup of organic fresh or thawed berries with flaxseed and/or chia seeds and vanilla almond milk
Grass-fed plain Greek yogurt (or coconut or goat's milk version) with berries, 2-3 tablespoons of flaxseed, and crushed walnuts.
- Organic or Free-range rotisserie chicken (Whole Foods, PCC) or Simple Truth Organics from QFC or Fred Meyers with/or in a mixed green salad.
- Gluten-free Whole Foods pizza (All organic ingredients) pair it with a loaded salad from the salad bar. Choose balsamic vinaigrette, or olive oil/vinegar dressing.
- Chipotle–order a fajita salad. Skip the shell and rice (or ask for half the amount of rice) chicken or beef with veggies, salsa, raw onion, cilantro, and guacamole.
- Panera Bread or Greek–order a lamb and beef salad or a chicken salad with dressing on the side. Add dressing as needed or ask for olive oil and balsamic dressing.
- Jimmy John's–Unwiches, load it with veggies, lean protein and mustard or olive oil and vinegar!