This series provides five, 15-minute consults that progressively advance your exercise program and education. Consults are brief yet highly effective.
What is the 15-Minute Physical Therapy Series
The consults offered in this series are specifically designed to be brief in duration yet highly effective. Experience with tele-health physical therapy demonstrates that costly and time consuming, in-person visits to the clinic are very often unnecessary. To ensure your success with this series, and for us to assess the nature of your condition and generate a plan for you, a [30 minute initial physical therapy] tele-health evaluation is will precede your initiating the 15-Minute Physical Therapy series.
Benefit of FIVE, 15-Minute Appointments
When you participate with this series, you will have:
- Clear understanding of the underlying nature of your condition and the plan to address it
- Easy-to-understand exercise and stretching education with pictures or video and clear instructions
- An expert in physical medicine that cares and is committed to your success
Virtual Physical Therapy is...
FASTER, BETTER, CHEAPER and more CONVENIENT care!
- Book an Appointment
- Get an Assessment
- Start Recovery
What We Treat with Virtual Physical Therapy
Examples: Conditions Treated Virtually
- Back, Neck, Head: herniated disc, bulging disc, degenerative disc disease, whiplash, headaches, vertigo, neck pain, upper back pain, low back pain, sciatica, numbness tingling in legs, arms, hands, feet, post-surgical care
- Shoulder: rotator cuff issues, impingement, frozen shoulder, labrum tear, post-surgical care
- Elbow: tennis elbow-lateral epicondylitis, golfer’s elbow-medial epicondylitis, radial tunnel syndrome, post-surgical care
- Wrist/Hand: carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, thumb tendonitis (DeQuervain’s Syndrome)
- Hip: impingement, labral tear, post-surgical and joint replacement
- Knee: meniscus tear, patello-femoral dysfunction, “IT band syndrome, Baker’s cyst, jumper’s knee, post-surgical care and joint replacement
- Ankle/Foot: Achilles tendonitis, foot arch pain, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, post-surgical care
- General Conditions: sprains, strains, tendonitis, tendonosis, numbness and tingling, muscle aches and pains, stiffness, tension and tightness
How the 15-Minute Physical Therapy Series Works
Prior to purchasing and scheduling the 15-Minute Physical Therapy series, you need to complete the [30 minute initial physical therapy appointment] so that you and your physical therapist have a chance to ask questions and determine a plan to reach your goals.
Once you purchase the 15-Minute Physical Therapy Series, you will schedule the 5 sessions at times that work for you. For best results, we recommend scheduling all sessions within a 2-month period, with at least 2 days between consults so you can try out the things you learn between them.
In each visit, you will have an opportunity to share your progress towards your goals and fine tune the next steps in your plan. Often this includes a personalized exercise or stretching plan that fits your lifestyle and works towards your goals.
Required Services: (Must Perform Prior To Services)
The [30 minute initial physical therapy appointment] is a prerequisite for the 15-Minute Physical Therapy series.
- Determined during services
After your visit, your physical therapist will send you a summary of your visit and include relevant educational links. Here are some links that people often find helpful:
People who have benefited from the Physical Therapy Series 15-Minutes have also enjoyed the [Full Body Stretching] program, [Full Body Strengthening] program, and the [Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)] series.