Ground your body while keeping your feet warm!
Our most popular wearable Earthing product that can connect via a grounding cord or by simply placing your feet on another grounding product, such as a grounding mat.
Earthing Grounded Sock(s) only, does not include accessories.
These grounding socks are great for daily grounding! Wear them connected to the grounding cord for direct transfer of Earths healing electrons, or where them while placing them on another grounding products to receive the many benefits of grounding.
How to use the grounding socks with another Earthing Product:
- Working at your desk, place your feet on the Universal Mat.
- Washing dishes, stand on the Universal Mat.
- Watching TV, put your feet on the Universal Mat or Chair Mat.
- Reading a book, rest your feet on the Universal Mat or Chair Mat.
- Lying in bed, wear the Socks while sleeping on the Mattress Cover either under or over the fitted sheet.
- Lying in bed on top of the Sleep Mat (Socks must make contact with the Sleep Mat).
Materials: 80-85% Nylon, 15-20% Silver Fiber (naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.)
Size: One size fits most as they are highly stretchable. Unisex.
Suggestions for Use: Wear these grounded socks while sitting or lying down relaxing, working, or sleeping. There are two different methods for using these socks.
How to Use
How to Use
Method 1: Connected to Coil Cords that are plugged into a grounded wall outlet.
- Step 1: Test your wall outlet with the U.S. Outlet Checker to ensure it’s grounded. If it is, proceed to step 2. If it’s not, test another outlet. If you can’t find a grounded outlet, you’ll need to purchase 2 Ground Rods.
- Step 2: Push the U.S. Safety Adapter into your grounded outlet.
- Step 3: Put on the socks.
- Step 4: Push the Coil Cords into the Safety Adapter.
- Step 5: Snap the Coil Cords onto the conductive snap on each Sock.
And that's it! You're grounding! Please remember to disconnect the Coil Cord before walking.
Method 2: Touch another grounded product. (Does not require Coil Cords on the Socks)
This is a great way to be grounded while keeping your feet warm!
- Step 1: Put on the Socks.
- Step 2: Place your feet on an Earthing product that’s already plugged into a grounded wall outlet.
How to Care
How to Care
- HAND WASH as needed with mild soap and water. You don’t need to wash these socks as often as regular socks due to their naturally antimicrobial properties.
- Never use bleach, whitening detergents, oxi-detergents, or soaps with essential oils.
- Air dry only.
- Wait one hour after applying lotions or oils before wearing the Socks.