Work with a physical therapist to heal from injuries and pain, and continue, or return to, the activities you enjoy!
How Physical Therapy Can Help You
Physical therapists are the foremost experts in physical medicine and are the best equipped to help you with issues from headaches to foot pain, and everything in between. From rehabilitating injuries to helping you recover from surgery, and from aches and pains to sprains and strains, a physical therapist is the expert you need to help you recover your function. An initial evaluation begins the troubleshooting process and yields a plan for addressing new injuries, nagging or chronic issues and complex problems. If you have a specific fitness, wellness or performance goal, but also need help working around barriers to achieving those goals, your evaluation is integral in identifying and dismantling these barriers.
Your follow-up consults ensure your ongoing success after your initial evaluation. They provide the opportunity for periodic check-ins, re-examination of problem areas, adjustments to your care plan as needed, and to receive updated exercises and education to build upon what was provided at prior consults. Follow-ups are an essential part of success of any physical therapy program, whether virtual or in-person.
You can schedule follow up appointments as you need them.
Virtual Physical Therapy is...
FASTER, BETTER, LESS EXPENSIVE and more CONVENIENT care!
- Book an Appointment
- Get an Assessment
- Start Recovery
What We Treat with Virtual Physical Therapy
Examples: Conditions Treated Virtually
- Back and Neck: Herniated Disc, Bulging Disc, Degenerated Disc Disease (DDD), Torticollis, Mid and Upper Back Pain
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Impingement, Frozen Shoulder, Labral tear, Shoulder Pain
- Elbow: Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis, Golfer’s Elbow, Elbow Pain
- Wrist/Hand: Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), DeQuervain’s Syndrome, Wrist-Hand Pain
- Hip: Impingement, Labral tear, Hip Pain
- Knee: Meniscal Tear, Patellofemoral Dysfunction, ITB Friction Syndrome, Baker’s Cyst, Jumper’s Knee, Knee Pain
- Ankle/Foot: Pain and Balance
- General Conditions: Sprains/Strains and Tendonitis/Bursitis, Numbness and Tingling
Easy 3-Step process
The virtual physical therapy appointments are very similar to in-person visits. In your initial visit a unique plan was developed for you. The follow-up visits are designed to check on your progress and give you the tools you need keep improving.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase at least one follow-up visit at the same time you purchase your initial visit. Follow-ups are an integral part of any successful course of physical therapy.
Follow-up Care Consult (15 minutes)
Purpose of Follow-Up Consult
- Confirm results with use of recommended exercises
- Verify exercises are being done correctly and review as necessary
- Add new exercises to build upon and complement, or possibly replace, previously recommended exercises
- Conduct additional screening for PT to verify findings from initial and previous follow-up consults
- Pictures/videos of new recommended exercises provided to you electronically
Benefits of Follow-Up Consults
- Follow-up consults affirm you are set up to succeed after your initial consult
- Your PT uses your feedback at the follow-up consults to build upon the exercises and stretches provided at your initial evaluation
- Follow-ups are an integral part of success of any physical therapy program, whether virtual or in-person
- At least one follow-up care consult is purchased following initial evaluation, but your physical therapist discusses your care plan, including the number of follow-ups, with cost-efficiency in mind, at the conclusion of your initial consult